Thank you for joining our effort to improve the lives of vulnerable children in South Africa.
Here are the best ways to help:
Intsikelelo is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit registered in South Carolina. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law.
Click below to make a donation of any size (including recurring monthly donations) via Paypal:
Be sure to check if your employer offers donation matching!
Start a Campaign to Get Your Community Involved
Here are some examples of campaigns people have started around the world to help fundraise for our projects:
Sarah - Brussels, Belgium
- Launched a crowdfunding campaign that raised over $1,600 from friends and family for Christmas
Batesville High School Class of 2015 - Batesville, Arkansas
- Raised $3,100 from classmates and local community as class gift to celebrate graduation
Kait - Saint Louis, Missouri
- Collected Christmas presents to be donated to the children, including clothes, cellphones, and games
Caity - Cincinnati, Ohio
- Launched a crowdfunding campaign that raised over $2,300 from friends and family
Rockhurst High School Class of 2018 - Kansas City, Missouri
- Raised over $8,000 as part of class "Mission Week"
Vanderbilt University Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity - Nashville, Tennessee
- Organized a BBQ fundraiser that raised over $3,000
Project 33 - Charleston, South Carolina
- 33 mile run organized by Lael McKay and her running community, raised over $3,300 in both 2014 & 2015
2014 Capital Ball - Washington, DC
- Black-tie charity event that raised over $25,000 from over 1,000 attendees
2015 Windy City Ball - Chicago, Illinois
- Black-tie charity event that raised over $10,000 from over 600 attendees
Nicki - Palm Beach, Florida
- Raised money from friends and family to celebrate the life of a lost family member
Buffi - Madison, Connecticut
Her on-site tutoring visit inspired her mother and step-father to accept donations to Intsikelelo in lieu of wedding and housewarming gifts
Please reach out to Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would be interested in getting involved or organizing a fundraiser!